• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Game are you most looking foward to?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
Well said mate.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Nambia do against the other smaller nations, but I have met some of the Dutch players and I want them to do well. :)
Are the people from "Nambia" called Namby Pambies?

;)

Bazza

:lol: What?! Is that what Darren Lehmann told you? :o

I hope we see an upset, that would be brilliant. As long as England are not on the receiving end! :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
marc71178 said:
Are the people from "Nambia" called Namby Pambies?

;)

They might well be if they get beaten by Holland and Canada!

I hope they do well though, its good to see cricket spreading out a bit. And although they didnt win a match in South Africa's Standard Bank cup, they have the most youthful side in the WC and certainly showed some fight in SA

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The Nambians won't lose to Holland or Canada.

The Namibians might lose to Holland, but won't play Canada.

V Reddy

Eclipse said:
Even if India were as good as Australia or South Africa you still should not be making sensless stupid and dumb comments like India "WILL" beat England or India "WILL" make the super sixes.

Surley you would think Australian fans would be the worst, most arragent, nieve and biased after all they have facts and figures to back them up. Its hard to fathem how mindlesly dumb many Indian fans are.

Australian's are not half as bad as most of you guys even we dont say things assuming were going to win even if we do exepect to win we dont state stupidly that its set in stone. Anything can happen in ODI cricket.

(by the way we have won our last 12 games Vs England and still dont make stupid comments like you guys.)
I don't that is the case. Infact many people are saying that India will not qualify for the super six. Every one enjoy the Eng-Ind row in this forum. So Indians are saying that Ind will thrash Eng in this thread to have some fun and the English are thinking that those comments are real and so the saga goes on :yawn: :yawn:

Rik

vishnureddy said:
I don't that is the case. Infact many people are saying that India will not qualify for the super six. Every one enjoy the Eng-Ind row in this forum. So Indians are saying that Ind will thrash Eng in this thread to have some fun and the English are thinking that those comments are real and so the saga goes on :yawn: :yawn:
Maybe because no one said it was a bit of fun and it's been going on so long no one finds it funny?

Andre

Ok, ok, ok, I think I speak for most of us here that we have had enough of all this India talk. Let's talk about something useful in each thread rather than them all going back to the same topic.

You have been warned - keep it on topic guys :)

V Reddy

Rik said:
Maybe because no one said it was a bit of fun and it's been going on so long no one finds it funny?
Where's the fun in letting the other person know that it's fun :!( :rolleyes: :lol:

Ringua

A good game would be between arch rival India and Pak.
Though i have never taken so much interests in matches between India and England but after becoming Cricketweb member and getting to know some of the people around i'm now very much interested to see how England is going to perform against India in W Cup!

V Reddy

For me personally the game to watch out for is the India vs Holland match. It could bring some much needed form to some players.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
LOL, talking of form, England open up with Zimbabwe (if that game goes ahead) then Namibia and Holland - couldn't be any better really!

warrioryohannan

Trescothin said:
For me the game to watch out for is the one between England and Australia!
With all due respect sir, why are you so keen on that match? England haven't defeated Australia since long four years!! Do you seriously think that England can beat Australia in the WC??

warrioryohannan said:
With all due respect sir, why are you so keen on that match? England haven't defeated Australia since long four years!! Do you seriously think that England can beat Australia in the WC??
Yes i firmly believe that England have a good chance against Australia. England have been improving gradually with each and every game in the recent series,and had they not lost quick wickets towards the end due to inexperiance in the second final, England would have emerged victorious, and who knows they might have taken the VB series too!

Langeveldt

Soutie
marc71178 said:
The Nambians won't lose to Holland or Canada.

The Namibians might lose to Holland, but won't play Canada.

Yesterday Namibia beat Bangladesh in a warm up match in Windhoek.

warrioryohannan

Trescothin said:
Yes i firmly believe that England have a good chance against Australia. England have been improving gradually with each and every game in the recent series,and had they not lost quick wickets towards the end due to inexperiance in the second final, England would have emerged victorious, and who knows they might have taken the VB series too!
Well i respect your opinion but don't agree with it!

Eclipse

Trescothin said:
I agree that England are improving but the Australian side England have been playing is much much weeker than our full strength team witch is still winning.