• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Part-Time/Golden Arm Bowler will take the most wickets in the WC?

MrPrez

I think he is genuinely underrated because he has a specific job of keeping it tight in middle and at the end, which he generally does. But people like to compare him to somebody like Morris who looks the business but ultimately does not perform consistently. I mean Andile avg 10 runs more with the bat and 10 runs less with the ball than Morris, most people would not believe that. As for Andile being our 4th seamer, that is poor selection, after Nortje got injured we should have picked a replacement bowler, not another inconsistent all-rounder.
I agree with everything here. Yet I still think he's going to be a liability if he's a 4th bowler at any point.

I think his batting is overrated though. His bowling is fantastic for us as a fifth option, but there will be matches where he doesn't smash through ten with ease, and Duminy will be useful in those instances.