• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

you have been pwned

StephenZA

Been using LastPass for years with no issues. Remember only one password is good. And having all my other passwords be totally random. Only issue is the pain of trying to log into anything when on a computer you do not normally use. Just don’t forget the LastPass password cause then you totally screwed.

Athlai

Not Terrible
3 uppercase, 2 lowercase, no use of same letters or numbers allowed, 2 numbers required 3 unique characters but no ! allowed. Minimum 8 characters, maximum 10 characters.

This password changes every month and you must change a minimum of 3 characters from any previous password.

^**** like this happens.

Top_Cat

I mean it's fine if it's an actual pattern but it's another matter remembering '$:^E5+n+%qCD;Q
And they're easy to brute force anyway.

That said, It really irks me how pro biometric ID the people are who say we're in a post-password world.