• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your country's top three future stars

King Pietersen

James Taylor
Jos Buttler
Steven Finn

Would be very surprised if all 3 of those didn't have significant England careers. I rate Jos Buttler incredibly highly, been impressed by him everytime I've seen him play. Could very well be a fixture in our ODi and T20 sides in a couple of years, would be a class replacement for Colly when Colly retires. A batting line-up of:

Strauss
Davies +
Pietersen
Bell
Morgan
Buttler

Has some serious firepower, talent and skill, would love to see that side in the near future; potentially with Alex Hales or maybe Kieswetter opening once Strauss retires. Hales is another young player I rate very highly, the power the lad possesses is just so impressive. Seen him play some brutal innings.

Last edited: