• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your first CW post

HeathDavisSpeed

It's great to see how many people put exceptional effort into crafting a well thought out and reasoned first post.

It's only after that initial burst of thought that we've tended to degenerate into gibbering wrecks. :ph34r:

uvelocity

No but really that's not my problem. Seems to list the threads by last post not by the date of my post and I'm at the aerodrome and cbf

Cliffs: no really do it for me ****

ajdude

clarke has been captaining really well, none of the wierd tactics from the ashes. has helped we have been taking loads of wickets, so this is interesting. good move bringing on lyon
debuted around the same time as lyoners lyon and copers copeland

King Pietersen

Solid effort in the Your All-time Top 5's thread:

Top 5 Opening Batsman

1. Sir Jack Hobbs
2. Herbert Sutcliffe
3. Sunil Gavaskar
4. Matthew Hayden
5. Len Hutton

Top 5 Middle-Order Batsman

1. Sir Donald Bradman
2. Sir Vivian Richards
3. Sachin Tendulkar
4. Ricky Ponting
5. Brian Lara

Top 5 Allrounders

1. Sir Garfield Sobers
2. Keith Miller
3. Jacques Kallis
4. Ian Botham
5. Imran Khan

Top 5 Wicketkeeper-Batsman

1. Adam Gilchrist
2. Alan Knott
3. Kumar Sangakkara
4. Mark Boucher
5. Andy Flower

Top 5 Spin Bowlers

1. Shane Warne
2. Muttiah Muralitharan
3. Jim Laker
4. Anil Kumble
5. Daniel Vettori

Top 5 Pace Bowlers

1. Malcolm Marshall
2. Glenn McGrath
3. Dennis Lillee
4. Wasim Akram
5. Andy Roberts

Top 5 Cricketers

1. Kevin Pietersen
2. Sir Garfield Sobers
3. Sir Don Bradman
4. Sir Viv Richards
5. Shane Warne
Went downhill from here, in my second post advocating the selection of Amjad Khan ahead of Ryan Sidebottom when England were on tour to the Windies.

Daemon

Solid effort in the Your All-time Top 5's thread:

Went downhill from here, in my second post advocating the selection of Amjad Khan ahead of Ryan Sidebottom when England were on tour to the Windies.
Did I just see Vettori in your top 5 spin bowlers? benchutmark to rage at #4 as well.