• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Youtube Wishlist

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
What historical incidents, sporting moments, or clips from shows/movies, would you like to see on youtube, or have searched for before and couldn't find?

For me, off the top of my head:

The Kerry Packer interview on English TV after he'd announced all the players that he'd signed up.
The Mark Thompson "ALL OF YOU!" press conference, defending Brad Ottens.

Top_Cat

The party Freddie Mercury hosted where he wore a top-hat which, when opened, a giant penis popped out.

For that matter, any party Queen attended between 1970-1985.

Burgey

Every question time performance by Paul Keating between 1975 and 1996.

AB's 98* and 100* v West Indies in 1984.

Hurricane

I want to see the "name game" skit performed on saturday night live - heard all about it - havn't seen it.

The Johnerrator
The Johnmeister
The Johnman
etc...they made it apply to any name.