• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New profile posts

Hey brother. Just have been on a break from CW with the lack of cricket. Planning to start posting again.
Hey prowler, I just joined cricsim. Can u do me a favor? Can you tell me the IDs of the CW regulars there? I am basically signing up to be able to play mafia there too..
So I share with the forum something that upsets me, and you choose to target me with it?

bullying. Plain and saimple.

ps hahaha you lost in mafia, you suck
Lots of good vibes round the forum today so just thought I'd pop in and say happy new year!
Hey gimh, just read the interview thread and loved yours in particular. The injury you suffered sounds dreadful, and I hope you're doing better now.
Hi Daemon, please send me an email and we can troubleshoot off the forum if you don't mind?