• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, England, Netherlands

Naumaan

Man i just don't want to say anything here
cuz all at the time are against Pakistan
so i don't want to say anything
but hopefully Pakistan can beat them by 50 Runs to ***********************

Shri

Man i just don't want to say anything here
cuz all at the time are against Pakistan
so i don't want to say anything
but hopefully Pakistan can beat them by 50 Runs to ***********************
Nah, you have got it wrong. Everyone is against anyone who is annoying.

Goughy

Why? They chased 165 against what was IMO a better attack. You don't really rate Associates, do you?
Thats got nothing to do with it. Its simple depth, quality and consistency. I expect Pakistan to play better than against England and I think Netherlands will struggle to replicate their performance.

That = big Test team win.

Uppercut

Thats got nothing to do with it. Its simple depth, quality and consistency. I expect Pakistan to play better than against England and I think Netherlands will struggle to replicate their performance.

That = big Test team win.
No, i'm not calling you biased, I'm just asking. I think 150 for this Dutch side against Pakistan here is only marginally above par. In 100 innings I'd expect them to reach about 135 on average. You seem to think that they would average about 100 or so.

Jamee999

Lol. This is the kind of thing that loses matches.

EDIT: Can someone tell the commentator that it's impossible for every fielder to be one of the best fielders on the team. Unless they all field equally poorly.

masterblaster

Nannes was just awesome today. Why Australia never pick him is beyond me. I'm well and truly a Dutch supporter just for today. It would be amazing for Dutch Cricket and World Cricket if they can somehow make the Super 8's.