• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the Oval

Compton

Weather won't save England, should be a full morning session tomorrow and with the new ball that should be plenty.

flibbertyjibber

Be hilarious if the weather comes early and it pours for 2 days.

That or we get skittled in half an hour so a pathetic defeat is followed by lifting the urn.

Daemon

**** me Indian fans never cease to amaze me. They can get Team India into any discussion no matter how tenuous.
Not defending him but this simply isn't true on here. In fact I'd say NZ fans are by far the most guilty of it in recent times.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If he starts off in South Africa by throwing his wicket away (I'm assuming getting caught hooking the quicks in the UAE is rarer than a Shane Watson century.)

Viscount Tom

If he starts off in South Africa by throwing his wicket away (I'm assuming getting caught hooking the quicks in the UAE is rarer than a Shane Watson century.)
Well then lets hope his getting out on the hook doesn't become as frequent as a Shane Watson lbw then.