• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the Oval

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
First time Cook has failed to get a ton

I remember the one in Barbados (I think, definitely windies anyway), guessing the other was in Sri Lanka?
Galle 07 and Ahmedebad 12. Barbados was one of multiple 3rd innings efforts facing a deficit, joining the likes of Brisbane and Lords against NZ, but wasn't a follow on.

adub

[Which team is actually stronger? These Ashes are just confusing.]

Get either Smith or Root cheaply in the first dig - win game.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
While many stuck to the traditional drinking of the amber ale, one man decided he’d grab the attention of noted food eater Marsh by offering him a slice of brie from his impressive cheese platter.
I don't know why but I found this really funny. It felt like a spikey thing to say.

burr

I've grown to love Bucky Rogers for some inexplicable reason. He just seems like an awesome guy with a very decent sense of humour.

flibbertyjibber

Are we doing a raindance or do we want it over by lunch so we get the urn and can enjoy the team celebrating in front of some glum looking crims?

Johnners

Urgh, Healy's either doing a solo stint, or he's pulled a Bill & Tony from the 12th man and barricaded himself in the box.

edit: Seems Warne was just being tardy. Shame, I kinda wanted the latter to be true.

Last edited: