• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

45th Match - South Africa v Australia

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
can we please bring in wade for khawaja and play him over stoinis who isn't even bowling now

Arachnodouche

Such a strange career for Stoinis after the almost Houdini act against NZ that brought him to prominence. Sort of similar to how Misbah consistently defied expectations after belting it around in the 07 T20 cup.

Spark

Global Moderator
the bloke is averaging 15 striking at 70 this year. seriously, how is he still getting games

mr_mister

Such a strange career for Stoinis after the almost Houdini act against NZ that brought him to prominence. Sort of similar to how Misbah consistently defied expectations after belting it around in the 07 T20 cup.
So you're saying Misbah was expected to be a slogger but ended up being a proper bat? Fair enough I guess but at least he kept scoring runs. Stoinis has become useless

Arachnodouche

So you're saying Misbah was expected to be a slogger but ended up being a proper bat? Fair enough I guess but at least he kept scoring runs. Stoinis has become useless
Yeah, the comparison ends there. Misbah became an inspirational figure didn't he?

Stoinis going alright for now though. Needs to keep chipping it around and get Warner back on strike.

Arachnodouche

Well done, Warner. What a monumental comeback this has been. I know he's been a jerk in the past but he's shown real steel this last month. On his way to dominating the Ashes too I'll wager.

MW1304

Put this pop gun bowler in his place
Seriously one of the worst overs I've seen in a while. He's making an effort to bowl slow leg-cutters, but pitching them at a nothing short length, wide of off-stump.

You'd be annoyed at your 10-year-old kid for it.