• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Burpey

1. Burpey

Overnights With John Kerr

Some of the best radio shenanigans yet. Removed by James
  2. Burpey

Test

3. Burpey

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Let's just pretend nothing happened...
  4. Burpey

CW Football Code Of Conduct

The following offenses are punishable by the CWFA: 1. Blatant insults directed at players or teams. 2. The posting of lewd sexual material. 3. Persistent baiting of players. 4. Excessive profanity. 5. Any other action determined to be bringing the game into disrepute. If anyone feels any member...
  5. Burpey

CW Football Code Of Conduct - First Draft

This may look a little familiar to those of you who also play CW cricket. Any feedback at all on this would be much appreciated.
  6. Burpey

First point of business

I guess I better start doing something as PA rep. Basically my role is a link between the players and the board. If anybody has any issues or suggestions at all, by all means email me or catch me on MSN ( burkey_88 @ hotmail dot com ). If you're unable to do that, make a post here in this...
  7. Burpey

Happy Birthday, Altoz

One of the most courageous snooker players I have ever seen. Have a good one.
  8. Burpey

What punishment for Smith?

Vote and discuss.
  9. Burpey

If you were a Neighbours character, who would you be?

deleted
  10. Burpey

Wikipedia Vandalism

Basically vandalise Wikipedia articles or create your own, and post your efforts here. Here's a quick one I just whipped up: Despised Icon
  11. Burpey

Blinky Bill

Dedicated to Gelman
  12. Burpey

Central United & adidas: Striptease

Central United, in association with adidas, unveiled the kit that they would be sporting for the inaugural CW Premiership season at a launch entitled Striptease. Central's skipper Daniel 'Keggers' Smith looked very comfortable in the state of the art uniforms, which are cut three-dimensionally...
  13. Burpey

Computer help needed

Whenever I put an audio CD or a CD-Rom in my drive, it doesn't recognise it. My Computer thinks there is nothing in the drive. Also, I can hear the disk trying to spin then stopping, then spin a bit more and stop again, etc. Interestingly though, when I put a DVD in it works perfectly. Anybody...
  14. Burpey

International Rules Thread

Because I don't like the number of soccer threads.
  15. Burpey

ATTN: Drunk people posting on CW

**** off.