• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
dontcloseyoureyes

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Remember when I made/bought that Pedobear tee and you told me off you were wise Smittens I hope you are still wise now I miss you
    Yeah cool. The ultimate way to enjoy a sport.

I'm that way with "new" sports I pick up, but was wondering if you were a chance of getting the Premier League/NBA double.

Yeah that's right I'm booking the City title :ph34r:
    LOL. Nah I can't cos last time he sent me a long message saying he was right when you said you didn't want to discuss anymore, and I told him to get a life and stop emailing me messages to a guy on a cricket message board he doesn't know that doesn't want to discuss the issue. To go back and send him what you said would be cruel.
    Every now and then. Came back during the Ashes I guess.

Thanks for the heads up about the game, sounds great.
    Just saw some geezer called Dan smith get out in the big bash wasn't you was it
    Hmm.. I'm a bit iffy since Pek just signed a huge contract. He'll probably start off slow...

**** it. Yeah let's do it.
    That hussy! If you guys use a site I can access at work, I'm definitely up for it. Otherwise it might be difficult to manage a team.
    Yo! Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass. I've never been into fantasy basketball or baseball. Found them too exhausting. Fantasy Football, OTOH, is another matter. In two leagues currently and that pretty much takes up all my time. If you and your peeps start up a FF league next year, count me in!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…