• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
duffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'Baby, just step up and kiss the belt. A lil lower'

I can throw you some links if you'd like?
    I like Lebron but I enjoy team ball. Spurs are just better and it would take the mother of all comebacks for the Heat to win this. The Heat have been propped up by Lebron though...it's a top-heavy team where it's 'stars' don't really perform as well or consistently as they should. Spurs are just too deep and have a score to settle. Loving these finals but I'm dreading the talk about Lebron falling short. In 2011 he bottled it, but he's done well every other time he's gone to the finals, he just hasn't had the team.
    Absolutely agree. I see Vela more as a replacement for the '3' behind the striker and not as the second option behind giroud - or rather I hope. Seems to be either Ballo or Benz
    Cesc and Arteta are so different these days man. Cesc as our deepest midfielder would see us concede a million I swear.
    Not convinced the full back needs to be experienced - every other player in our back four is to some extent.
    How long have you been out there for? Sorry to hear it - last I remember the smoking and idea of moving again were problems.

All pretty good with me. Got one Uni exam left before hopefully graduation in July. Wanted to pirsue the Bar but can't afford it so NFI where I'm going it what I'm doing.
    Good to see you back about the place man. How're things? How'd it end up with the Mrs?
    Hey mate, I'm looking at running a Battle of the Members thing and noticed you've abstained from the competition in the past. Just wanted to check if you wanted to continue to abstain this year. If you don't get back to me, I will assume you don't want to take part.

Cheers.
    BTW, do you like Big KRIT? Big K.R.I.T. - Dreamin | Returnof4eva.com - YouTube
    Yeah, all those positions are key. I'd take Villa, Capoue + Someone (looks like being Yanga M'bwia)... Wait and see though. Season could be over in a week.
    Have to load up the game itself first.

Also like I say it could be due to the patch of the game has to be one of the earlier versions of ICC2010
    ICC 2010 Editor.exe

It doesn't work with the most recent of patches so you my have to redownload ICC.

To use it just be on the players profile and press load et voila.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…