• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
duffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I agree. RVP is in the squad apparently and he did so much more than Cesc at the WC. Though he's been at the club all week hasn't he?
    Some crappy story doing the rounds that Cesc stayed an extra day in Mexico to sight see, if it's true then it's fricking bizarre. Hopefully it's all BS and he's on the bench at least.
    <3 the avatar.
    Cesc not travelled with the squad. Frim-ping-pong to smoke Gerrard, just for you as it's your bday.
    Yeah will be interesting to see how the young guys if nothing else. Defensively might be alright imo, most likely it won't be I appreciate, but that's nothing new. Hasn't really been up to scratch for a few years now. Can't say I'm much up for the start of the season in any case tbh, as an Arsenal fan or just a footie fan in general. Daresay I'll end up watching in the pub on sunday might you...probably.
    Good news.
    And agreed. Almunia wasn't great last year but he was decent a few years back and is a much better keeper than Flapianski.

Faaark, reminds me why I love Arsenal.YouTube - Arsenal The best moment
    Can you make sure you're around a bit more from Sunday onwards please? I've gone nuts and It's not even started yet :(
    I'm not entirely certain. I doubt it'll be a great ride by any means. But I doubt it will be quite as bad as I had previously feared. Still, as you have pointed out in the thread, I suspect that 3rd place is as good as it is going to get. Wouldn't mind a decent crack at the FA cup this year though, but at teh same time, the only thing that is going to keep the big guns at the club are the bigger comps, so again, not sure if I cbf with that.
    Haha yeah, I saw one of your posts somewhere mentioned it.

But **** yeah. That thread has made really poor reading. Been making a few long train journeys recently so I had a look at it on my phone from time to time, and gawd almighty it was bad. Problem is, I don't have much faith that the start of the new season will remedy the problem (though hopefully it won't make it worse either).
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

Also Jono, WAC.
    Duff man!

As Pasag said, only 3 more games after this weekend before AFL finals starts. We'd probably need to sort out a game on a weekend soonish.

Also can we not invite Pasag? cool
    No worries, didn't go ahead in the end. I'm not sure what the plan is for the next one. Work something out soon.
    Hey dude, no worries been a bit crazy here as well. Not long left for the footy, so if we do something there it'd have to be soon. Otherwise domestic cricket could work.
    As requested, ban out of the way before Prem season. Will try not to re-offend in the meantime. Anyway, how're things?
    Yeah, I guess so, hopefully I'll escape punishment here. My stupid behaviour quota ought to be satisfied for a while now in any case, can go back to behaving myself for a while. How're things with you anyway?
    Harsh on Arshavin, love that man. I know he goes missing at times but he's such a gun. Some of his comments to the press have been a bit bizarre but yeah. Still a gun.
    Would sacrifice him if it was the only way we could get Ozil though. I kept an eye out for him after a few of your posts early in the tournament and I wub him.
    Reckon we're going after another center half?
    Yeah, am hoping the Cesc saga doesn't draw out for the entire summer, obviusly I want him to stay, but if he goes we need time to find a replacement.
    Top quality midfielders don't exactly grow on trees either, but so long as the money we get in from the Cesc deal gets recycled on a replacement and other squad improvements, we could be ok.
    Sol's a Celtic man now isn't he? From all reports anyway, 2 year deal and the captaincy. Is a little bit disappointing.
    Will have to sit tight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…