• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by flibbertyjibber

1. flibbertyjibber

The British Politics Thread

GIMH tonight
  2. flibbertyjibber

New song

Bored at work so came up with this to the tune of We 3 Kings. We three cheats from Australia We got caught using sandpaper Crocodile tears Banned for a year Should have been much longer. Oh cheating Aussies, cheating scum Tried to hide it up his bum If it wasn't for TV they'd still be...
  3. flibbertyjibber

Sky showing final free to air

If England win their semi that is. Good stuff though, my nan will watch it as she has said she would have watched some of it if she'd been able to. 95 and misses her cricket these days.
  4. flibbertyjibber

European Championship Qualifying

Never change Scotland, never change. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  5. flibbertyjibber

Moeen Ali racially abused

Can't see a thread but it deserves one. According to the papers today in Moeen Ali's new book he says an Australian cricketer said to him "Take that Osama" on the field during the 2015 ashes. Cricket Australia are supposed to be investigating.
  6. flibbertyjibber

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs zorax

This thread is hilarious.
  7. flibbertyjibber

Google Cricket Game

Presume it today only. Never seen anyone so quick between the wickets. Got 82 on 4th go.
  8. flibbertyjibber

Breaking News

9. flibbertyjibber

Danny Dyer

Danny Dyer the actor who has been in numerous rubbish films and is now landlord of the Queen Vic in Eastenders has just been on Who Do You Think You Are. That muppet is only related to Thomas Cromwell and then after that you find he is related to Edward III. Decent programme to be fair but that...
  10. flibbertyjibber

Zafar Ansari v Samit Patel

Both terrible but who was worse?
  11. flibbertyjibber

Worst Umpiring

Forget the result of the match and any trolling if you are on the right side of it all but the display of Dharmasena was about as bad a match I can remember any umpire having since DRS came in. Imagine if this display had been in pre DRS days and how the match would have changed. We all know...
  12. flibbertyjibber

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Seen this doing the rounds, quite funny.
  13. flibbertyjibber

RIP Jack Bannister

Died aged 85. Warwickshire legend and one of the last broadcasters of my childhood to pass away. RIP
  14. flibbertyjibber

Tom Graveney RIP

Breaking news he has died. RIP and thanks for being one of the voices of the sport I love as I grew up.