• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib Al Hasan vs Ian Botham / Burgey vs zorax

Who the better all rounder

• Shakib Al Hasan

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Ian Botham

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters

Fuller Pilch

speaking of frozen pizzas, all you kiwi ****s need to get the 4 dollar wood fired base pizzas from countdown. they're ****ing amazing for the price, and cheaper than the cheapest takeaway trash
$5 from pizza hutt is pretty decent. Would stay away from Dominoes though

Athlai

Not Terrible
If more comparison threads turned into shitposting about food, CW would be a better place.

Bravo to Burgey and Zorax.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Can't beat a pie, and if you up north it comes with gravy.

Wish Wembley had the Balti Pies we have at Shrewsbury games that would go down well on Sunday.
Be 3 times the price and shite I bet.

Was about £5 a pint last year and that was for piss-weak Carlsberg.

zorax

likes this
Dinner report:
15269080282902088231632.jpg

Monday nights are vegetarian nights. Nothing better than a simple paneer curry with rice. Lovely mix of textures and flavours.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
If more comparison threads turned into shitposting about food, CW would be a better place.

Bravo to Burgey and Zorax.
Ahem. Page 6, post 83 - this thread takes a significant turn. And it wasn't Zorax or Burgey. Burgey had skipped the food and moved onto tap water. ;)

Burgey

Ahem. Page 6, post 83 - this thread takes a significant turn. And it wasn't Zorax or Burgey. Burgey had skipped the food and moved onto tap water. ;)
Yeah but the joint thrives when I’m active. If I left CW it would die. Like boxing post-Muhammad Ali.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Yeah but the joint thrives when I’m active. If I left CW it would die. Like boxing post-Muhammad Ali.
Couldn't disagree more on the boxing. I think the Klitschko's did a lot of damage to the heavyweight division, which AJ and Fury et al are rectifying now, but the 80's and 90's were still massive.