• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
NUFAN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You did, yeah. According to my Excel doc your 4 were for Spurs, Blackpool, Man U & Man City winning.
    More like exaggerated version of Viv vs AB itbt. But, lets not bring that into the thread, hey. :p
    Sorry, mate. I'd recorded you as tipping Chelsea on me spreadsheet. I've updated the table in the orig post. Cheers for the heads up.
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds and complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

btw GO KLINGER!!!
    lol, yeah, wait the 12 hours. He did say he might get onto a friends laptop for 5 minutes if possible.
    Might take a while...I think Sobers and Bradman are going to be huge obstacles... Nobody is going to want to go back far enough to give the next guy a chance of bagging Sobers. And when that does happen, Bradman is going to post a similar obstacle, only bigger. Once he's gone it might open the floodgates for picking all the pre 1950 legends!
    lol, you're right about it not being an advantage for you, but it certainly is an advantage for those immediately after you who had the world to choose from... We'd agreed on reversing the draft order every alternate round, so it's better to stick to that, imo. I guess first pick in this draft wasn't all that great an advantage, unless the person picking first really wanted one of Sachin or Murali to begin with..
    He moved from England to Australia when he was 16 so really he's fine as far as eligibility goes. Surprising that he's been named though considering he doesn't even play first grade, haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…