• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
sledger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably a bit unfair to keep on calling that bullseye character a retard. Something's up though obviously, but yeah, just keep it easy.
    i love drunk sledger, way better than that **** that normally posts here, tell him not to bother anymore
    come online and talk some **** for half an hour lid i am all detached from the world
    Urology is the surgical specialty that focuses on the urinary tracts of males and females, and on the reproductive system of males. Medical professionals specializing in the field of urology are called urologists and are trained to diagnose, treat, and manage patients with urological disorders. The organs covered by urology include the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs. Both Urologists and General Surgeons operate on the adrenal glands.

In men, the urinary system overlaps with the reproductive system, and in women the urinary tract opens into the vulva. In both sexes, the urinary and reproductive tracts are close together, and disorders of one often affect the other. Urology combines management of medical (i.e. non-surgical) problems such as urinary tract infections and benign prostatic hyperplasia, as well as surgical problems;surgical management of cancers, the correction of congenital abnormalities, and correcting stress incontinence.
    "Life Got Cold" is a song by British all-female pop group Girls Aloud, written and produced by Brian Higgins and his production team Xenomania. The song was released as a single on 18 August 2003, becoming Girls Aloud's third consecutive single to chart within the top three on the UK and Irish Singles Charts. "Life Got Cold" was the final single to be taken from the original edition of Girls Aloud's debut album, Sound of the Underground.

Contents [hide]
    1 Background and release
    2 Critical reception
    3 Music video
    4 Track listings and formats
    4.1 Versions and appearances
    5 Charts
    6 References
    I'm intrigued however busy - playing at Aylesbury till the evening & meeting Morris at Oxford station 7.40. So I will have no inclination to go anywhere after that. Get your arse to Oxford and you're in all likelihood on.
    Got a few mates coming here for it, and they are staying for Summerslam as well. Could be a great day. Will probably txt you in a haze of emotion later.
    It has worked out OK really. Towards the back end of the last academic year I looked at moving schools as I really wanted to study the IB which isn't offered at my 6th form. However it ended up that there wasn't anywhere accessible enough for me that offered that course so I ended up staying where I am and now have the opportunity to study just as many subjects at A level as I would on the IB.

Hopefully in a few years I'll be in a similar position to you; part way through a Law degree at a very good University :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…