• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
smalishah84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We can't choose anyone from England, Pakistan and Australia, as we already have two players each from those teams. We will have to go for someone like Fernando (if he is still available) or maybe Ashish Nehra/Praveen Kumar. We don't have much of a choice.
    Dude, not sure if I'll be online when the next pick comes around. Try and make sure you get an all-rounder okay ? Try getting one of Thisara Perera, Bresnan, Yardy, James Franklin, Botha, Mahmudullah (if worst comes to worst). And delete this post after you read it.
    We can't pick anyone from Australia and Pakistan now, as we already have two each from those two. We'll have to pick our two all-rounders from South Africa and England.
    Okay, but we need at least two all-rounders in the side and most of the good/decent ones are gone. I'll leave it to you - it's our turn to pick now.
    Yeah we need a wicketkeeper and a few all-rounders. I was thinking of Mohammad Hafeez, but we can't pick Kamran Akmal if we pick him, because we already have a Pakistani player in the side (maximum from one side is two). Cameron White would be a decent pick (might have been taken already though, let me check).
    Dude, it is nearly time for us to pick. From your list, Zaheer Khan and Jaywardene are gone, who are you going to pick next ?
    Everyone is combining the two usernames to make a team name. What is the best you can make out of smalishah and Blaze ? :D
    I agree about picking Australian and Sri Lankan players. You suggested Jayawardene, right ? We will try and get him. Also Haddin if possible.
    Yeah, we need a good wicketkeeper too. Sangakkara is gone, Dhoni is gone. If we don't get one soon, we might have to pick some crap wicketkeeper.
    Imran Tahir might not get a game though. Is it worth the risk ? Who do you think will be the four semi finalists ? We might want to pick two players each from those four teams.
    Yusuf Pathan seems decent with the kind of form he is in......Shahid Afrid???? Not too sure......he is too much of a hit and miss........although he does have decent record in India IIRC........how about Imran Tahir lol????
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…