• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
StephenZA

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo. Advice on my batting order in the ODI draft? Plus, should I go for another all-rounder for number 8, or a full time fast bowler?
    Thanks for your note Stephen - you come across as a good sort and I look forward to interacting with you more. I apologise for singling you out as I think I was sending a message more to the whole group. I also apologise if I misread the intent of your post as I took your post in the context of the preceeding posts one of which had accussed me of being a "creationist" for some reason.

Thanks again for your note and have an excellent day :)
    Good capitalist fan, you are.

Granny Weatherwax is amazing, she is the kind of character you really only understand after a few books and re-reads IMO. I do like people who behave like misanthropes but actually aren't (reverse of most people...)

I would consider skipping The Colour of Magic and The Light Fantastic, though. They're fun, but they don't really belong.
    Yeah it was all a bit macabre the way it was handled last year.

I've read pretty much all the books except the last 3-4 (not because of his illness ftr, I've just drastically stopped buying and reading books in the last few years), so yes, I guess I would count as a big fan. I've started to like the Witches and Death books a lot more since I joined this place, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…