• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Shri

Original funny thoughts

Was thinking about multi names to use in the future last night and thought that Trespa_Singh would be funny.
  2. Shri

Spanish art restoration

The classic:
  3. Shri

The assholes' playbook

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJA_jUddXvY7v0VkYRbANnTnzkA_HMFtQ Been watching the series recently and it makes so much sense.
  4. Shri

Were any of you

Racist as a kid? I have laughed at jokes made at the expense of my darker skinned family members and I have been thinking about all this **** given the events going on. It was really ****ing weird because everyone in the dad's side of the family (his siblings) was considerably darker than he was...
  5. Shri

Oldest you've hit

You know, after a bit of a dry spell where you're prepared to tap anyone? Mine's 39:ph34r:
  6. Shri

Favorite XI players but you can't pick those already mentioned

TESTS V Sehwag G Smith K Williamson V Kohli Ab de Villiers Gilchrist A Flintoff S Pollock R Jadeja M Johnson D Steyn ODIs S Tendulkar A Gilchrist V Kohli MS Dhoni Y Singh Ab de Villiers L Klusener M Starc L Malinga J Bumrah M Muralitharan
  7. Shri

My last hour...

...was spent, a chunk of it at least, watching two kittens trying to kill a cricket. What did you people do?
  8. Shri

If you have ever made a multi and got banned for it

Come say hi. Will update post with a list of names Sledger Shri OS ?
  9. Shri

Wisden quizzes

Anyone else playing? They have a bunch of new quizzes everyday.
  10. Shri

xmas gift ideas

got any? i plan to get something for my friend benji who i have spent xmas with for the last 10 years except the previous two he always invites just me for lunch with his family on xmas day and this year is going to be no different and i have to get one for a girl who is really into traveling...
  11. Shri

Sledge threads

We need these before every match on match days Idea stolen from reddit It's a thread where everyone only posts in all caps with tongue in cheek insults
  12. Shri

Conditional XIs

pick a team for imaginary scenarios preferably at least 10 players from the modern era after odis and crap came into play i'll start playing a test in a normally deteriorating indian pitch and chasing a target on day 5 in that track that is turning a bit but not too much aka, not a pitch...
  13. Shri

Was reading something and realized that I was an hypocrite

it was one of those articles about icc doing stupid things like a wc every year and the revenue split between every member country and before i caught myself in the middle and rubbed my only two brain cells together i asked myself wait why am i getting angry at the icc taking bcci's money and...
  14. Shri

It was fun while it lasted RIP

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/27689794/jasprit-bumrah-south-africa-tests-stress-fracture
  15. Shri

Interesting note

Bangladesh took about 5 years to win its first test match against a weakened Zimbabwean side while Afghanistan have secured their first test win very quickly. Is Bangladesh the worst test side in the history of cricket?
  16. Shri

Our opinions shouldn't count

Touched a bat after 12 years today and tried to hit the ball after suspending it in a sock from a ceiling. Elbow wasn't straight and I couldn't put bat on ball when it swung in arcs. Wasn't even close to the edge and I was missing most attempts by a long way. I think I need hours of net session...
  17. Shri

Is Kohli better than Ponting?

One didn't get out of being Harbhajan's bunny at the bowler's home but the other fixed his record against Anderson at his home.
  18. Shri

Roundabouts

Need some clarification on this. So I am the red car waiting to make a u turn an the red arrow is the path I m waiting to take. This roundabout doesn't have an entrance/exit to my right and the blue cars are passing through. I am still supposed to let all of the cars on my right to pass...
  19. Shri

Okay, I toked and had a thought

Why have we always referred to ountries as the motherland, fatherland etc without ever referring to them as daughters or sons that we have to take care while raising?
  20. Shri

ICC weird matchups sim league

A T20 world cup tournament for the format's misfits. Eligible players: Players who debuted on or after 5 January 1971 Players who retired on or before February 17 1995. 8 slots for the usual top teams available. Bangladesh/Zim or other associate teams might play against your chosen side...