• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Sudeep

The Official Food/Cooking/Eating thread

Breakfast is the most important meal, and five days out of seven, I start my day with this: Rolled oats, with cocoa, walnuts, hemp seeds, and berries.
  2. Sudeep

Pizza Thread

Avocado on a pizza goes really well.
  3. Sudeep

Amazon Kindle

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FI73MA/ref=sv_kinh_0 Does anyone have it? I'm looking to possibly buy it, but it's one of those products where you're not sure until you buy it or forget about it. :unsure:
  4. Sudeep

Display your culinary art

I couldn't cook. I had never "really" done it before, until today. Fed up with the subs and burgers, I decided to try my hand at some daal and rice today. The result wasn't so bad. I didn't know if this daal is supposed to have garlic in it, but I put it in, and it was a fine taste. :)
  5. Sudeep

Listen very carefully, I shall say zis only once!

'Allo 'Allo! A laught riot! I remember my brother watching it years back, and I couldn't understand anything. I thought I'd try watching it after all these years, and it is one of the funniest things I have ever watched on TV.
  6. Sudeep

Which car do you use?

Got nothing right now, but will have a 2004 Toyota Corolla by November. :)
  7. Sudeep

Tendulkar speaks out

http://www.cricketweb.net/article.php?CategoryIDAuto=1&NewsIDAuto=3710
  8. Sudeep

Pakistan announce World Cup 30

http://www.cricketweb.net/article.php?CategoryIDAuto=1&NewsIDAuto=3122
  9. Sudeep

Amla in another controversy

Amla in another controversy
  10. Sudeep

Looking for a clarification on a rule...

I was playing street cricket today, and there was a huge ruckus, that broke as a result of a fine point in a rule. What happened was this: A bowler bowled a full pitch delivery that passed the batsman, who stayed in his crease, above the waist height. However, it was a looped delivery, so...
  11. Sudeep

Windows IE 7

Beta 2 is out. Must say I'm not liking it very much, ATM. The interface is entirely different, which is why it's feeling odd. One will only know if it can be gotten used to. There's this new thing called phishing for the security. Fancy name... but what it does will only be know on a longer...
  12. Sudeep

James, you can't do this!

I thought it's a perfect time for the dino to come back on my avatar, and replace Douglas Adams, after a break of a few days. But I'm getting this message when I upload it: vBulletin Message You may not upload animated images. :unsure: This has GOT to change. The dino HAS to come back.
  13. Sudeep

OpenOffice.org

Has anyone tried it as an alternative to MS Word? Wanted to get a few opinions.
  14. Sudeep

Wonderful quotes

No, this is not an excuse to start a Douglas Adams thread, although I will post a few of his quotes. :) One of my favourite quotes: "I believe in God, only I call it Nature." -- Franklin Lloyd Wright And one by DNA: "If you cannot open the door of a bedroom, you cannot sleep in its bed."...
  15. Sudeep

Lizards

Here's an abstract article I did for my University magazine GCET Voice, as well as Delhi-based student's magazine The Campus Paper which I regularly write for: Comments welcome. :)
  16. Sudeep

Unfortunately...

... there's no way I can contribute to WCC. Not sure where else to post this. But, I've moved to a dorm, and am hardly ever online. I don't think I'll be doing justice to the system, to continue without submitting teams. All the best, and you guys are doing a fine job! Keep it up!
  17. Sudeep

Which fictional character would you most want to be like?

However extreme Ayn Rand made him look like, I do believe Howard Roark from The Fountainhead is the ideal man. It takes quite a bit of effort to have that kind of nonchalance for anything not related to self in this world. What about you?
  18. Sudeep

G R E

Is anyone planning to appear for it, or has already appeared for it? I started my preparations for it today, hopefully to be ready by the time appear for it in the latter half of August. I got 790 in Math, and 600 in Verbal, in the diagnostic test I took.
  19. Sudeep

Weird news stories

Share 'em all here. Here's one from CNN: :ph34r:
  20. Sudeep

It's time, it's that time again...

It's 40+ deg C during days here in Baroda, the humidity is insanely high - I sweat even under a fan, doing nothing. But you know what makes this infernal season worthwhile? Mangoes. Indian mangoes, especially those grown in Gujarat, are one of the best I've tasted anywhere in the world, and...