• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Display your culinary art

Sudeep

I couldn't cook. I had never "really" done it before, until today. Fed up with the subs and burgers, I decided to try my hand at some daal and rice today. The result wasn't so bad. I didn't know if this daal is supposed to have garlic in it, but I put it in, and it was a fine taste. :)

Mr Casson

I couldn't cook. I had never "really" done it before, until today. Fed up with the subs and burgers, I decided to try my hand at some daal and rice today. The result wasn't so bad. I didn't know if this daal is supposed to have garlic in it, but I put it in, and it was a fine taste. :)

Looks like it was good to begin with; shame you had to throw up all over it.

Turbinator

As much as I hate Indian vegetarian food, mainly because I am sick of it, that daal doesn't look too bad tbh.

Matteh

They're not too bad so long as you shove a fair amount of ketchup in so there's some flavour.

Anna

:laugh:

Although, when very, very drunk a pot noodle is the best thing ever :D I usually go for the curry one..

Matteh

:laugh:

Although, when very, very drunk a pot noodle is the best thing ever :D I usually go for the curry one..
When drunk, the best crap food to eat is a kebab.
When lazy and impatient, the best crap food to eat is something you just have to boil a kettle for, even then i still ended up kicking a football in the living room for a bit.

Matteh

Maccas in Bangor is way out on the other side of town and i swear the place doesn't have a Burger King. KFC is shut by closing time as well.

cpr

Why are Burger Kings so hard to find? Got to head into the city centre or out to Altrincham to go to one here, which is a good 5 miles in either direction. Have 2 McDonalds within about 500 yards of each other, plus about 600 more in the area. BK is miles better

Sanz

Whenever I eat my daal now, that picture is comes up in my brain. Thanks for ruining my Daal, only source of proper nutrition for a Desi vegetarian. :@ :@