• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Hoggy31

do you moisturise?

you just got to in today's age imo
  2. Hoggy31

BTF: Beyond the Forums

Craig - spends day yelling at parked cars/seen at his local primary school come 3pm. pasag - spends day watching local librarian from afar, has checked out Pride and Prejudice 353 times. Langeveldt - spends day carousing with lingerie models and has been seen to smoke up to 5 cigars in one hit...
  3. Hoggy31

OMg

cricket
  4. Hoggy31

twctopcat commemorative lounge

Lord's gone. Rebuild, CW. Irish beer is ****, that is all.
  5. Hoggy31

Most shockin' CDs in your collection

Been sorting out my CDs just now.. Ash - Meltdown, this really is some awful music. Spoon - Gimme Friction, souless pap. Wilco - Sky Blue Sky, stfu Tweedy. Paris, Texas - Like You Like An Arsonist, my god this is ****. Know some of the older members will definately better this.
  6. Hoggy31

epiC battLe

v
  7. Hoggy31

Pokemon Battle #1

Tangela LVL 32 - Bind - Absorb - Vine Whip - Poisonpowder v Nidorino LVL 27 - Tackle - Horn Attack - Poison Sting - Double Kick
  8. Hoggy31

Cricket Coach 2007 - Western Australia

Cricket Coach 2007 story with WA, more to come..
  9. Hoggy31

Songs of the year

Iron & Wine - White Tooth Man Modest Mouse - King Rat Sunset Rubdown - Mending of the Gown
  10. Hoggy31

Earthquake in NZ

Discuss. Hope Dick Edmunds is safe and well. **pr00f: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22955932-38196,00.html
  11. Hoggy31

CW Confessions

- I nominated, and seconded Doug Martsch in the battle of the frontmen. - I created a second account to get Lima over the line in battle of the hottest women.
  12. Hoggy31

Your country's ODI or Test squad die in tragic plane crash...

What squad/side do you pick following the tragedy? I'll do the Aussie ODI squad, using the recent Indian series squad as the players, that well, died.. (Ricky Ponting (c) Adam Gilchrist (vc) Nathan Bracken Stuart Clark Michael Clarke Brad Haddin Matthew Hayden Ben Hilfenhaus Brad...
  13. Hoggy31

Posting

sh*ts me..
  14. Hoggy31

Mac help

Delete this immediately if ya want.. Worst systems, dead set, already established, but how do I open a 2nd browser? I click the Safari icon again and again, and another one won't open.
  15. Hoggy31

gun album cover game

Post a 125x125 cut-out from an album cover (no unknown bands), and people have to guess what album cover it is from! First go:
  16. Hoggy31

CW crowning of the world's worst band

Nominate bands (usual seconding etc. procedure) you can't stand, then each round you'll vote for the band you like the least in that bunch, the band with the most votes goes through and thus stay in contention for the worst band crown. Capiche? Kicking it off with the nomination of the RHCP.
  17. Hoggy31

cw monopoly

bags car.
  18. Hoggy31

who's more aussie

cheese and whiskers.. Codral Soldier on LeMoN Brickbat
  19. Hoggy31

Err..

Didn't even know this **** had started... and Hogg's not even playing. Cricket
  20. Hoggy31

Best Neighborhood?

2 for mine.