• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. D

Karen Rolton Retires

Don't know how much attention this is going to get, but thought it deserved a thread since she is a real legend of the game. Link She's been performing very well in the WNCL in the matches I've seen, but has been much slower between the wickets, so this doesn't come as too much of a surprise.
  2. D

Bowling action

I've been asked by my friend, courtesy of his younger sister, who's bowling in the video, to show some footage of her bowling, and get some feedback. So here are three short videos of her bowling. Personally don't think the left leg looks right, and the follow through too. Just interested in...
  3. D

Which city would be the capital of Australia...

...if one of Sydney or Melbourne had to be chosen today?
  4. D

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Looks good. Comes out in Japan tomorrow, so should be a heap of information streaming in. Got an official website with daily updates at 6 pm AEST on weekdays too.
  5. D

Which way do you cross your arms?

A very random question but it was brought up at work today. Not sure why. Right on top of left (first pic) for me.
  6. D

Happy Birthday to me

Title says it all, i.e. it's my birthday!
  7. D

Wii or PS3

Which one will you be getting?
  8. D

Computer Stats

Well yes, this is kind of random..and ummm.....I'm not sure if there has been a thread like this..my apologies if there has been.....and this thread is made for some peculiar reason that I can't remember, maybe because I just ordered a new computer? I just thought it could be interesting if...
  9. D

Favourite Post

What is your favourite post that you have written, favourite post that you have read and the reason for why it was your favourite. I just thought it would be interesting to see what people's favourite post is.
  10. D

On-Screen Keyboard

It is really weird... Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Accessibility and look through the items until you find the On-Screen Keyboard. It isn't exactly a good thing...... it slows your typing down. How fast can you type: supercalifragilisticexpialodocious on the On-Screen Keyboard?? The...
  11. D

Which One? Firefox or IE?

Which one do you like best?? Why?? Personally, I like Firefox a LOT better!!
  12. D

What bat do you have?

I just got a new bat, Kookaburra Diablo Dizzy and was wondering what bats everyone else had.
  13. D

Your Favourite Thread?

I don't have one and was wondering what everyone else's was if they had one.
  14. D

Picture Size Restriction

I was just wondering why the restriction is 100x100 because I got one off google and put it on my dad's website then somehow got it someplace and put it here. When I went back to google, I saw that the size was bigger thatn 100x100 pixels. And when I tried to get a picture from google and...
  15. D

Your favourite signature?

[No message]
  16. D

A complete set of Backyard Cricket Rules.

I was wondering if you could put together a full set of Backyard rules in one thread. Not spread around all different ones.