• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Computer Stats

Dydl

Well yes, this is kind of random..and ummm.....I'm not sure if there has been a thread like this..my apologies if there has been.....and this thread is made for some peculiar reason that I can't remember, maybe because I just ordered a new computer? I just thought it could be interesting if people could remember their computer stats and compare them to otheres. I seem to remember reading a thread like this, but I can't find it or am too tired too, I went to bed at 3:00 AM this morning... :mellow:

andyc

Andyc's computer:
Tests
2,306 runs @ 34.28, HS 182*
192 wickets @ 27.98, BB 7/71

ODIs
3,155 runs @ 37.22, HS 131
299 wickets @ 30.19, BB 5/45
:p

as for real stats and stuff, i've no idea

Dydl

If you think you're blind around that, you could feel more confident when you hear this: I was talking to someone on msn and they asked me how to uninstall something that wasn't working for them, I told them they had to go to the Control Panel. I told them to go to the Start Menu, click on Settings and then Control Panel. Their response was: Where is the Start Menu?:blink: :huh: :-O

Cloete

1.8 ghz Celeron, 256MB RAM, 40 GB Hard Drive

Burner and other CD drive. Some crappy 64MB graphics card, I thought it was good but it isn't.

Anyway thank god for the sticker on the front of my computer that says all this stuff :D

Langeveldt

Soutie
Desktop
AMD Athlon 1700+
40GB harddrive
1GB DDR RAM
ATI Radeon 9600PRO graphics
Daewoo 21 inch monitor

LAPTOP
Pentium 2.6Ghz
40GB HDD
ATI Radeon 64MB graphics
512MB DDR Ram
Portable DVD+CD/RW drive

Kweek

Desktop:
AMD Atlon 64 3600+
170gb HD
512 mb DDRam
GeForce 6600 GT
Philips 17'' flatscreen :D

PommieMacGill

Apple iMac G5

• 2 GHz PowerPC G5
• 20" TFT display
• 1GB DDR400 SDRAM
• 250GB Serial ATA drive
• ATI Radeon 9600 - 128MB
• AirPort Extreme + Bluetooth 2.0 + ED
• Mac OS X 10.4.1 Tiger

• Altec Lansing FX6021 2.1 Speakers
• Elgato EyeTV 410
• Iomega 160GB External HD (USB/FireWire) +
• LaCie 250GB External HD (USB) = 410GB External Storage Space

• iPod Photo 30GB + Sony Ericsson S700i

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well...... ummmm....... there`s a monitor. And some speakers somewhere, it`s black! Did I mention it`s black? :wacko:

Top_Cat

CPU: 2.8GHz HT P IV
M/B: Gigabyte GA-K8NVXP (http://www.giga-byte.com.au/Motherboard/Products/Products_GA-8KNXP%20(Rev%201.x).htm). Awesome motherboard but it woudl want to be considering I paid about twice as much for it as most of the other standard boards out there.
Vid card: GeForce 4 Ti 4800 (128Mb). Still blows most other modern cards out of the water.
About 160Gb storage
512Mb RAM
19" NEC Multisync V 920 monitor (still does the job nicely; bugger LCD!).
Couple of boring DVD-burners

King_Ponting

Asus A8N SLI Deluxe AMD64 MB socket 939. got the geforce 6800 ultra cranking. yeh its not a bad set up. i like my case as well its a thermaltake damier 5000a it looks sik. heres a link www.thermaltake.com and then go products and cases and then damier. Mines the black one with the clear panel.