• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. anil1405

ODI Draft - Ascending Batting Average

Here’s another ODI draft with a different variation. The player you pick in Round 2 must have a batting average equal to or higher than the player you picked in Round 1. Similarly player 3 must average equal to or more than player 2 and so on. The risk here is that if you pick Virat Kohli in...
  2. anil1405

Healthy Eating Habits

How many of you here eat healthy and are proud of your food habits as its making you feel fit and healthy? Food plays a major role in living a healthy lifestyle and unfortunately people of this generation are going through health complications for reasons like: - Stress to make ends meet is...
  3. anil1405

Mental Health Thread

Alright guys, anyone here have or continue to experience Mental Health related issues? I can recollect suffering from Anxiety and Depression since I was a kid. Since last couple of years i've been seeing a Psychologist and she confirmed that I have had 'Mixed Anxiety-Depressive Disorder' for a...
  4. anil1405

Smriti Mandhana appreciation thread

Its not often that commentators use the words 'finesse and brutal’ in the same sentence and when they do we know that we have a special player on the cards. Would be interesting to see where she stands 10 years down the line but for someone with a natural flair and talent as Smriti exhibits...
  5. anil1405

Phil Simmons sacked as West Indies coach

"In recent times, based on the public pronouncements of the coach and the approach internally, we have identified differences in culture and strategic approach. The WICB would therefore like to thank the coach for his contribution and wishes him the best in his future endeavours." - WICB Phil...
  6. anil1405

SA-NZ-Zim Draft - Voting Thread

Credit to Red Hill for organizing this Draft. Do vote for top 3 sides. mr_mister XI 1. Bruce Mitchell 2. Alan Melville 3. Hansie Cronje (7) 4. Herbie Taylor * 5. Aubrey Faulkner (5) 6. Lance Klusener (6) 7. Adam Parore + 8. Shaun Pollock (1) 9. Fanie De Villiers (2) 10. Craig Matthews (4)...
  7. anil1405

Poll: ODI Draft - 50+ scores no more than 50 times, 4+ wickets no more than 10 times

Vote for Top 3 teams Team 1 1. Farokh Engineer (wk) 2. Shikhar Dhawan 3. Faf du Plessis 4. Martin Crowe (c) 5.*Brendan Taylor 6. Suresh Raina (6) 7. Mitchell Marsh (3) 8. Ravindra Jadeja (5) 9. Michael Holding (2) 10. Joel Garner (1) 11. Saeed Ajmal (4) Team 2 1. Neil Johnson (8) 2. Quinton...
  8. anil1405

ODI Draft Thread: 50+ scores no more than 50 times, 4+ wickets no more than 10 times

Rules: 1. No batsman should have scored 50 or more runs (50+) in an innings more than 50 times 2. No bowler should have taken 4 or more wickets (4+) in an innings more than 10 times 3. If any player falls in ONE of the above categories he is ineligible to be selected in this draft 4. To make...
  9. anil1405

World Cup 2015 Images

A thread for some good images and pictures of great moments in this world cup. Would be good if people who've been to stadiums share their pics too.
  10. anil1405

WC Useless XI

Those players who are unlikely to make any sort of positive contribution to their 2015 World Cup team or, even worse, are likely to harm the chances of their team winning. I know there might be competition for some spots in this team too so lets choose the best 'Useless XI" I'll start with the...
  11. anil1405

George Dockrell - How good is he?

George Dockrell has made his debut as a 17 year old and never looked back. He had a pretty impressive 4-5 years of cricket and has shown great maturity. Where does he stand in the list of top associate players at present? Is he the best associate bowler? How good is he compared to other...
  12. anil1405

Ireland Thread

Squad: Andrew Balbirnie, Peter Chase, Alex Cusack, George Dockrell, Ed Joyce, Andrew McBrine, John Mooney, Kevin O'Brien, Niall O'Brien (wk), William Porterfield (capt), Max Sorensen, Paul Stirling, Stuart Thompson, Gary Wilson (wk), Craig Young. A strong and experienced batting unit with a...