• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10g Members + 1 Mill Posts... = Wow.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Just needed to celebrate this moment with rest of the fam.. its definately a wow moment.

Congrats CW, especially James, its grown HEAPS!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah. Fair play to James, his mods & all the regulars here. I dread to think how many hours I've spent/wasted here in the last two and a bit years. :)

GotSpin

I want to get 50,000 posts myself. Might take me a while, now that I've stopped fighting with people my post count has dramatically slowed down

James

Cricket Web Owner
Jungle Jumbo said:
Haha, for every four members that join, someone gets banned. That's a pretty high death count.
It also includes those people who didn't confirm their signup when we used to require email confirmation.