• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Match - India v Pakistan

OverratedSanity

An Akmal dropping a catch
Kohli getting a ton
Afridi getting out off a full toss
Misbah being there at the end of a pathetic run chase
India beating Pakistan

duffer

Pakpassion is glorious at the moment. I'd sign up and troll but there are plenty of boys doing a fine job already.

YorksLanka

Yeah I feel for Misbah as he has to carry that team..just wish some of the others would realise and support him when batting

ankitj

Both Misbah and Younis, two veterans are class blokes. Unfortunately for them, they haven't played in Pakistan's best cricketing era.

Anil

i really thought our bowling would be much worse than the pakistani batting, apparently not in this match...well done india!

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Lol. Well i had already congratulated the indian team before going to bed.

ThanKfully i didn't lose sleep over this terrible batting line up. Disgraceful.

harsh.ag

What does the forum think of Umar Akmal's caught behind being given? I had a horn in my hand ready to blow, but dropped it upon seeing the snicko. And then lo and behold! Was awesome though. Sealed the game there and then.

OverratedSanity

Which current Pakistani batsman would fit into great middle orders of the past consisting of players like Inzamam, Yousuf Youhana, Javed miandad, Saleem Malik?

"Shahid Afridi" - Noted cricket historian Boria Majumdar

smalishah84

The Tiger King
I am quite pissed at the lack of fight. Pakistan losing for mine was never in doubt, the spineless display is what irks me

Cruxdude

6-0 it is! Seriously everything that was supposed to be a weakness turned around for us. Dhawan looked back to his best. Kohli back to form and our pacers were impressive too. Gives me some hope for the rest of the WC!

Burgey

What does the forum think of Umar Akmal's caught behind being given? I had a horn in my hand ready to blow, but dropped it upon seeing the snicko. And then lo and behold! Was awesome though. Sealed the game there and then.
Didn't think it was out tbh.

Good win for India. You need something better than that Mohit Sharma bloke though.