• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ANA (ask Neptune anything)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
May as well create a thread for tbis, because there is a lot I want to ask

First question: What is your favourote pickup line? And what is the worst one anyone has ever used on you?

Neptune

Not participating. You both basically called me mentally ill so I’m off to sulk. Maybe another time. Sorry to disappoint.

Neptune

May as well create a thread for tbis, because there is a lot I want to ask

First question: What is your favourote pickup line? And what is the worst one anyone has ever used on you?
My favourite pick up line is ‘you need to go to the doctor because you’re lacking a serious case of vitamin me’. Tried it a couple times and surprisingly to no avail. Still my favourite though. Never had a pick up line used on me, probably not a good sign.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
My favourite pick up line is ‘you need to go to the doctor because you’re lacking a serious case of vitamin me’. Tried it a couple times and surprisingly to no avail. Still my favourite though. Never had a pick up line used on me, probably not a good sign.
Do you think your use of the word "slut" might have something to do with this?

What would one have to do to become a "slut", in your eyes?

Neptune

Do you think your use of the word "slut" might have something to do with this?

What would one have to do to become a "slut", in your eyes?
Never called a female a slut ever in my life. If you’re referring to my earlier post it was a joke. For a female to become a ‘slut’, in my eyes, they would have to be riddled with all kinds of diseases etc etc.

trundler

Never called a female a slut ever in my life. If you’re referring to my earlier post it was a joke. For a female to become a ‘slut’, in my eyes, they would have to be riddled with all kinds of diseases etc etc.
Can you list.3 of them?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ah I see.

So if a lady were to say "Neptune, you're so woke", how would that make you feel?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Neptune, how would you respond if I told you I'd kill sledger if you didn't win battle of the members?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I would have mixed emotions. No further comment.
Interesting, thanks.

What would your first thought be if you received a phone call from a friend, who said "help, I really need your help because I've got it stuck in a camel", but didn't provide any further context?

Neptune

Pretty sure I’ve already been kicked out. I would have mixed emotions too. On one hand I’d feel sad, on the other I wouldn’t.