• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are you getting drunk right now?

zorax

likes this
Peroni are a proud supporter of Hong Kong cricket. Sponsored the T20 Blitz. Decent beers too. I approve.

I, as a responsible adult, put off all inebriation (liquid or otherwise) till the weekend

Adders

Peroni are a proud supporter of Hong Kong cricket. Sponsored the T20 Blitz. Decent beers too. I approve.

I, as a responsible adult, put off all inebriation (liquid or otherwise) till the weekend
Italian beer/Hong Kong........i mean you literally couldn't think of a more iconic cricketing combination.

So what does your weekend "inebriation" look like zorax.......a couple of bud lites topped off with a hot cocoa as a night cap?

zorax

likes this
Italian beer/Hong Kong........i mean you literally couldn't think of a more iconic cricketing combination.

So what does your weekend "inebriation" look like zorax.......a couple of bud lites topped off with a hot cocoa as a night cap?

My inebriation has less to do with alcohol and more to do with...umm...'herbs'

But I do enjoy a mug of Baileys to wrap up the night. Beers are good for after cricket or a day out at the beach.

Been experimenting with some absinthe cocktails too lately.

cpr

Hmm, a contractor who's failed to make their monthly payment to us (just the 6 figures this month, nothing too drastic) and a council who have once again missed our bin off the collections (ours is the only house on our side of the street, the downside to living in rural beauty I'm afraid). All calling for 10am desk beers. Good job I've got a mini-fridge full of beer within reach of my chair