• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bugssy's soccer sim

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I reckon kears means the "Player Stats", "Goal of the Month", "Manager of the Month" - that style of thing - every five games.

superkingdave

Happy for the team, hope i don't get too unhappy sitting in the stands :)
One sub appearance and a goal and my reward is to be dropped...i feel like Jimmy Greaves in 1966, hope it turns out as well as that!

Maybe some of us who aren't getting a game could make a few appearances in the reserves to avoid us losing match fitness?

Promotion must be a certainty already

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

bugssy said:
so what do u want em to post all the time and what do you want me to post every 5 games.
What i meant was if you could post screenshots of the leading goal scores, highest rating average, most MOTH's ETC.

You no all those stats and thnigs you can check in the division page area thnigo. LOL sorry im not sure what it is called.

BUt anyway if you posted screenshots of these every 5 weeks or 5 games would be excellent just so we no who is leading not only in the team but in the whole division.

Cheers
David

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
cwfc are really carvin it up... certainly very happy with the last game :D
lets keep it up boys

NikhilN

is it to late to sign up? if not then

Name: Nikhil
DoB: 25/08/1989
Nationality: Indian
Second Nationality: no clue...
Position: midfielder
Preferred foot: Either
Seven 20s: penalty taking,teamwork, agility,pace,natural fitness,balance,loyalty

also where did you get the sim you are using? I never heard of it

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
its called "a game" mate. you "buy" it with "money". i doubt youll understand many of these words... :p

bugssy

ok some bad news maybe, i may have lost everything as i didnt back it up and got a virus. i am trying to restore it back to how it was a week ago but i am not having any luck. so we may have lost it all. will keep ya posted