• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bugssy's soccer sim

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Blewy

TDCC Young Guns said:
if we have to start again i wouldnt mind moving out of goal

If Bugs can't get his to work, i'll consider doing it, but ill have to see what it will take to do the database...
no promises

Blewy

Mate, i have spoken to bugs and it doesn't look likely..

And if you read the post correctly "If Bugs can't get his to work"

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Blewy

Ok here is the situation...

The Game is GORN!!!

Bugs has tried to fix it but to no avail... keeps coming up saying the file is corrupt..

I will be having a look to see what i can do as to starting a new one, however with CM4, (i don't want to destroy my database with CM 03-04)....

Ill look into it in the next few days...

Blewy

Database is done.....

Ill get this started in the next few days...
Ill also start a new thread....

bugssy

ok my saved file game is corrupt and no longer working, blewy has stepped in and has done the data base on cm4, so what we can do is we will both rotate doing games, and we both do shift work. when blewy is too busy i will do the games and when i am too busy he can so we can still get to the premier league.woohooo and i do appoligies for letting all you guys down.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Tough luck, but good that you've got something up again - and bugssy, don't say that you've let us down, cos it's been a piece of bad luck on your part and nothing you could have done could have stopped it. :)

NikhilN

Blewy said:
Database is done.....

Ill get this started in the next few days...
Ill also start a new thread....
I just joined just before this thing ended so did you add me?

Blewy

Nikhil i didn't see you however haven't started the game yet so i will add you in before we get it under way...