• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bundy Ad

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I would imagine most girls tend to view one's friends totally differently to oneself & that's equally true of girlfriends. What I see as a largely amiable group of sport-obsessed borderline alkies girls probably see as sexual selection pack: the tall one, the husky (fat) one, the young one, the angular one...

Then, of course, if your gf met you when out with said friends the chances are she probably fancied one or other of your mates more than you initially.

It's a minefield best left unexplored for mine.

I never have had a crack at a mate's ex, but one of my mates had a brief pop at one of mine & I inadvertently put the wind up him about it. I split up with my pre-uni bird whilst away at uni (as is generally the way of things) & upon my return for the Easter hols went out with my mates for a booze to catch up. I heartily slapped said mate on the back & asked him "How's your lovelife?" & a few moments later I was pulled aside by another mate to say "You are ok with X going out with Y, aren't you? He's really worried now."

I explained it was pure coincidence (I had no idea) & wasn't (all that) bothered. Thought it a bit cheeky tho. & was pleased he didn't get any. :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Slow Love™ said:
I myself would never (and have never) done it. Personally, the idea of comparisons bothers me, although I don't have much to worry about as I have incredible stamina and a huge organ.
Lol :laugh: