• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clueless is better than Mean Girls

go on answer you twonks

• Well, there goes your social life.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Boo you Whore

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Ollie Watkins, the answer is always Ollie Watkins.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

grecian

The voting here pretty much proves, once and for all, democracy doesn't work, hell even I didn't vote for Clueless.

Gnske

Alicia Silverstone is old news, I'm sorry but democracy has rightly deemed her obsolete.

Lindsay will never be old news, no matter how leathery and drug riddled she gets.

grecian

Alicia Silverstone is old news, I'm sorry but democracy has rightly deemed her obsolete.

Lindsay will never be old news, no matter how leathery and drug riddled she gets.
both are trainwrecks in different ways, but I must admit I'd rather party with Lindsay.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I googled Alicia Silverstone before because of this thread and found some pics that our friends at Betway would likely disprove of as part of a campaign against wool

Missed an important question on a conference call because of it too. Win win.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
She went a bit Paltrowesque new age and mental didn't she?

Tried to popularise this frankly gross thing called "birding" where the new age mamma pre-chews the baby's food and then gobs it into their mouth, like what mother birds do to their chicks in the nest.

The keener eyes amongst you may've spotted a few flaws in the process already...

Also called son "Bear", which if one has to name their offspring after a gay subculture, is probably one of the tamer ones.

Matteh

What'sherface, the actual scientist, on the Big Bang Theory has also been known to do birding. Even stranger given her supposed learned background.

grecian

Trying to work out which answer Pothas voted for, if he idn't vote for third option then, i will call him a fairweather fan of the goal scav.