• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dave Smith week on the Tom Woods show

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You'll all be delighted to learn - if you don't already know - that it's Dave Smith week on the Tom Woods Show.

You do not want to miss this. Simply type Tom Woods into your favourite podcast app and off you go.

I'll be back daily with my thoughts as the week unfolds. I look forwards to hearing yours.

Burgey

No one gives a **** mate. Seven people worldwide follow this batshit crazy ideology, and sadly five of you are members of this website.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
No one gives a **** mate. Seven people worldwide follow this batshit crazy ideology, and sadly five of you are members of this website.
Amazing that they both make a comfortable living doing their shows on the back of these seven people really

Burgey

That’s because you’re all logging on and whacking off to it eight times a day.

The balance of the views are by people who want a laugh at their expense.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That’s because you’re all logging on and whacking off to it eight times a day.

The balance of the views are by people who want a laugh at their expense.
Still good going making a living off 56 listens a day

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would’ve been interested if it was Tony Yeboah tbh. Was watching some old highlights of his the other day.
There's a twitter account I follow that is not only about him, but uses his name as a verb. E.g."here's a video of Tony Yeboah Yeboah-ing some helpless opposition."

It's great.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He is basically the epitome of mid 90s football in the UK.

Everything back then just seemed more fun, random, less polished and generally chaotic. The bloke just exuded fun. Watching him just felt like the logical extension of football in the school playground

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sounds more like they make money because libertarians are just really easy marks.
Whether true or not, hardly relevant to Burgey's 'wah wah nobody cares, if something isn't popular it must be ****, unless an election result doesn't go my way then popularity isn't important' posting

Austrian economics is a cult and cults are usually very profitable.
Aren't you a Keynesian?!

Uppercut

Aren't you a Keynesian?!
I wouldn't call myself one, but cult insiders use "Keynesian" as a pejorative term for all non-Austrian economists, so Tom Woods would probably say I'm one. It's kind of their equivalent of Scientology's "suppressive person".

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I wouldn't call myself one, but cult insiders use "Keynesian" as a pejorative term for all non-Austrian economists, so Tom Woods would probably say I'm one. It's kind of their equivalent of Scientology's "suppressive person".
Yeah but I based my question on you saying Keynes was awesome once

Your first statement isn't true anyway just ftr