• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you think That Off-topic will regress (in quality lol) following the end of BOTM?

Will OT continue to chug on?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

SillyCowCorner1

Thanks to trundler for setting up BOTM (IDK what version of it it was)

With the unbanning of shri, and resurgence of older posters such as matteh and grecian, will OT continue chugging on with unprecendented activity?

Daemon

Unbanning of Shri will bring down the quality no doubt

The UK emerging from lockdown will sadly result in fewer posts from the deadly GIMH/sledger combo as well

grecian

Oh I answered the question in thread title rather than one in Poll thingy, it'll regress like the rest of the World is, I reckon gravity is getting steadily lighter and it's made us all thicker, I may not be an expert in science or any of that elitist stuff, but I saw a You-tube vid about it from a bloke who told me to do my own reserch about it,I didn't obviously because he clearly had done it all for me, so why waste time?

Yet me clicking the wrong choice and there being no irrelevant options clearly make it all correct.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This is probably just me being a little OCD, but does anyone else hate it when the thread asks a question and then the poll question actually phrases it the complete opposite way?

So like, if you think the answer to the title is "yes", you should vote "no" and vice versa.

People will probably do this on purpose now that I've moaned about it, but **** it.

In answer to the question(s), I think we'll get less posts but I think the average quality of each post will go up.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Unbanning of Shri will bring down the quality no doubt

The UK emerging from lockdown will sadly result in fewer posts from the deadly GIMH/sledger combo as well
My love for CW has been reinvigorated and I make it my mission to uphold the high standards we've set this year

Gnske

you got to stop that **** man, i've told you about posting in cc. what good has it ever done us?

its time for another mong out i think, time to really hedge our BETs