• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fashion Thread.

duffer

Some dickhead called Encathol Epistemia tried to do a humour and failed in my thread.

Flem274*

123/5
the red fox has bagged her first like in the redhead thread and i haven't even gone searching insta for a suitable selfie yet

this forum has a touch of cricsim about it doesn't it? read a political thread and the redhead thread and some of these bois have high opinions of themselves for nerds talking about fabrics on the internet like a pack of tween girls.

trundler

I signed up as chic_grace. Thinking about making a post seeking advice for making an only fans as a male model.

Daemon

this threads got ton of potential but will stay clear for now - https://www.styleforum.net/threads/nipples-showing-under-interview-shirt.659451/

So last time I had a job interview as I was putting on my suit I noticed that my (male) nipples pressed through the white suit shirt and undershirt. I simply opted to keep the coat on, but it is common to take the coat off at some time during these interviews. Now I'm about the least fashion knowledgeable person there is, but it seems to me that nipples showing through the suit is probably a no no. I don't think this shirt is particularly tight fitting, and I'm of average weight, 5'10" and 175. I've got another job interview coming up in a couple days so what can and should I do about this?