• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favorite Song of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

Since saturday, my fav. song has been, well, actually the whole of Ok Go's album, especially Your So Damn Hot :)

Rik

New Week new song...

The Cooper Temple Clause - Who Needs Enemies When You Have Friends?

The Album version with the trumpets...damn good song :)

masterblaster

New Week, Yep New Song For Me Too:

This Week:

Goo Goo Dolls - Slide (great song)

Last Week:

Matchbox 20 - Real World

Simon

WCC Staff
for me this week
The Anthem - Good Charlote
Why dont you and I - Sanatana and Chad Kroger

Rik

I can't wait till next week...then I can put down one of my favorite songs ever...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Johnny Cash - Hurt
Linkin Park - Somewhere I belong (not as good as their old stuff :D but it's still cool to rock out to)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gone back into the archives for this week's 'Song of the Week' - a fairly strange ditty by Pink Floyd called 'Careful with that axe, Eugene'

Tim

Avril Lavigne is manufactured pop trash, she was awful when she sang live I think it was the Grammies.

Status
Not open for further replies.