• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v India

Dissector

I think it's game over. You can't have a completely useless bowler like Ishant when defending a moderate total.

And I have always said that if all you have is crap bowler like Ishant who can't bat or field, it's better to choose a bits and pieces player who can at least contribute some runs occasionally.
The greatest jinx in Cricket Web history ? :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ishant honestly is the weirdest ****. **** bowler, weird teeth, ridiculous hair and the worst voice ever.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was hoping we'd get Botham's reaction to the Bell dismissal though unfortunately we only got one sentence

Senile Sentry

Played India.

Lol England.

Dhoni - Oversaw India rising to No.1 in Test rankings, No.1 in ODIs, World T20, World Cup, and now Champions Trophy. WAG!

theegyptian

Bresnan needs to go from at least 2 out of the 3 formats. Pie chucker who looks more and more ordinary by the day.

Pothas

Yeah, but I'd still rather have Test matches played around the World, too many poxy windows where no real stuff is getting done.
Yeah for sure. Would be happy to keep this tournament if they played less ODIs the rest of the time.