• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First/Group Round - Group A - Bangladesh, Netherlands, Ireland, Oman

Howe_zat

I see there's a good chance of Oman winning 100% of their matches but still not qualifying - these associates just aren't taking the opportunities given to them, you see

The_roc

I see the Dutch top order has a Somerset whiff about it, but it's a Somerset reject that's setting the pace with the ball.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
hey has anyone commented here on how ****ing annoying that music they play at the ground is? My God

Tec15

Such useless dinosaur cricket. BD would have been better off if Sarker had gone first ball instead of plodding around for 12 of 21 balls. Wasting the powerplays instead of using them to blast off again. There is no way he's making up for this start either.