• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Bobisback

Gofftown....Why do we even show up? Unless we play beer cricket, while everyone else is playing for the title.

Perm

Four wickets is good, but five runs is not. I need to be more consistent with my batting, but good win for Davistow all the same.

cameeel

Grooters batting = Crap

We bowl the Jets out for 55 and 188, than can't even crack 100 in either innings

David

International 12th Man
Awaiting the end of dev league so we have 3 matches with all players, unless you particularly want them now. Would've had them done except cricketweb seems to **** itself when I go to sim games.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
David said:
Awaiting the end of dev league so we have 3 matches with all players, unless you particularly want them now. Would've had them done except cricketweb seems to **** itself when I go to sim games.

Best idea. Can't wait to see how the sides go with all the Dev Leaguers.

Did you say ages ago that you were gonig to sim all the OD grade matches after the season as well? Having a full comp, or some sort of cup tournament, with all players would be awesome.

Kweek

vic_orthdox said:
I can't believe I'm the worst batsman at the Titans, statistically this season. I'm OK in Dev League... :(
how do you think I feel, havnt scored a run in Grade.