• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Perm

Looking forward to three full games with Davistow after the Development League has finished up, also quite liking the idea of an OD tournament.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bloody love the Darters. Couldn`t have asked for a better season, glad to have helped the boys to the title. :cool:

David

International 12th Man
:laugh:

So true :wacko:

I think I'll get 1 round done at the least, my head hasn't quite exploded yet.

David

International 12th Man
I got nothing, they should be working, can't find anything wrong with them, will upload the files again.

David

International 12th Man
Hmmm, I've done everything the same as usual... But still can't get the links to work... No idea what's wrong.

Attachments

Perm

Good win for the boys, disappointed to go for a duck in the first innings but an unbeaten 20 to guide the team home is okay. Great batting by Warwick and some lovely bowling from Nayak. Good to pick up two wickets even though we have our first string attack back in action.

Matteh

Goff's century proved to be the difference between the teams. Quite happy with a 4-fer including the centurion himself.