• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
This is really wretched stuff from Cameroon. I don't care what Lee Dixon is saying about that being a great goal, it was absolutely garbage defending/keeping (again). Perisic just picked the ball up, ran it into the box and poked it in at the near post.

grecian

That means the goal average will be over 3 per ganme in this WC, doesn't it?

Amazing really, could push it up even higher if they went for it Croatia.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Africa contributes **** all to World Cups other than.votes to keep Blatter in power. The sooner they start losing places the better.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Where would you give those places? There's enough European sides, same with South America, Asia etc. I think it's just the nature of having a 32 team tourney.

It's a shame that it isn't logistically feasible to have more intercontinental qualifiers. I know they have a couple but in a perfect world I would like to see a good 6 places or so determined by taking a few from each continent.

Pothas

African teams have really failed progress there can be no doubt about that but I don't mind the current set-up. It is the World Cup and I don't think swapping a couple of African and Asian sides for a couple from Europe and South America would improve the tournament as a spectacle. I mean is there really any European side that you are really missing from this tournament?