• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy 18th Birthday Pied Piper!!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Wishin u a Bigg Happy Birthday to CWs own Samantha.. Now you can legally get into Pubs and bars..! :).. Btw look after yourself and hope you have a top notch day without doubt.. Make sure you celebrate it big!

On behalf of the CW fam-lay.

Drinks Up,

Lord / Reuben.

Linda

Premature birthday wishes, Sammy, its not even your birthday in Australia yet! Nevermind, its your 18th so who gives.
Have an awesome day, and an even better night. Oooooooh 18ths are so fun!

Piper

Thanks Guys! I havent got anything planned as yet but i will make sure i have a much fun as humanly possible :D And Reuben i will forgive u for calling me Samantha this time lol...I will have a drink for all of u im sure :p.. thanks again guys :D

bugssy

happy 18th piper, hope ya have a good one and kisses and hugs from the other side of the world, lol ozzie!

Piper

bugssy said:
happy 18th piper, hope ya have a good one and kisses and hugs from the other side of the world, lol ozzie!
Erm... Thanks Bugssy... *GROUP HUG* awww

Barney Rubble

Happy Birthday Piper, congratulations - I hope your 18th is as good as mine was. Remember, an 18th birthday isn't an 18th birthday without inhuman amounts of alcohol. :D :cheers: :happybday

Piper

Barney Rubble said:
Happy Birthday Piper, congratulations - I hope your 18th is as good as mine was. Remember, an 18th birthday isn't an 18th birthday without inhuman amounts of alcohol. :D :cheers: :happybday
Lol my head hurts just thinking about that :p But thanks anyway lol

Mr Mxyzptlk

Very not cool Piper. You of all people should know that it's morally wrong to respond to your birthday thread on the first page. It shows a lack of tact and character.

Happy Anniversary though.

Piper

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Very not cool Piper. You of all people should know that it's morally wrong to respond to your birthday thread on the first page. It shows a lack of tact and character.

Happy Anniversary though.
You guys should not take everything that Kurt says u know... shows a lack of tact :p
Thanks guys tho... and no Tom im not out partying and i havent got anything planned either... how boring is that?

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Piper said:
You guys should not take everything that Kurt says u know... shows a lack of tact :p
Thanks guys tho... and no Tom im not out partying and i havent got anything planned either... how boring is that?
*gasp* Kurt never said that. I said that! Dare you confuse me with a breathmintmaker (Nibbs)?

Agent TBY

Scaly piscine said:
Bit dodgy being renowned for attracting a queue of vermin through blowing ...err... a magical flute if you ask me.
How dare you call Simon, Xavier, aussie, Sudeep and Barney Rubble vermin??? :-O