• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey, quick question -

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
Review it please Benchmark.

Is there a creamy sauce involved? Cause that would be amazing. (no homo)

benchmark00

I was going to take pix of the inside but I cbf.

The pastry was delectable. Golden brown and crispy to the touch. The filling was what you'd expect from a chicken pie. Basically it just looked like the inside of a zinger burger patty. There was that trademark zest that we've come to know and love from a zinger burger.

There was a considerable wait for the preparation, around 5-6 minutes which I can only assume was a result of staff grappling with the logistics associated with cooking such a masterpiece.

By the end of the pie I was using my hands to pick the pieces of filling which had tried to escape to the haven of the metal pie tray, but I didn't mind. I revelled in it.

Out of five
:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Does it come in a combo? I reckon I'll want a Large Chips with extra seasoning and a yet to be determined bottle of soft drink depending on my mood plus perhaps a small potato and gravy just because I can.

Burgey

Can you give us a reason as to why it didn't get five thumbs up? Was it the poor service? Was the wine list not up to scratch? These are important deets ffs.

benchmark00

Well there could, ofcourse, always be more filling.

Also the delay in receiving the pie detracted from the overall score.

Happy with the Mountain Dew.