• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Holidays - The Best of

Tomm NCCC

Basically, this thread is for us all to reminisce about our favourite holidays, how great it was, and how lucky you got... Am I right fellas? :D

Do Telll....

My favourite holiday was a year ago in Cornwall, I found the best mates, the greatest woman, and the perfect weather. And my Dads speedboat is awesome... It was an awesome week, but now its all gone. :sleep:

Matteh

Staying for a week in a village high in the forested hills of Styria. The entire village was actually shocked to see anyone from England there and i spent most of the week sat by a living room window listening to the Postal Service and reading. Went to Vienna one of the days and I'm glad that i'm having to spend 6 months or so there next year.

DCC_legend

Favourite Holidays Thread ehhhh....

well its not really a holiday more of a rugby tour but here i go.......

last easter, Toured to Aberystwyth with my rugby club. Pretty much drank all the time apart from the 4 or 5 hours a day we were playin rugby (and obv not when we were sleepin) it was like a tourny thing with teams from ireland(the republic of. im from Northern Ireland) england,scotland and obv wales. Got to the final of the tourny (which we shud have won, but a stupid refs decision cos us a try and the match *shakes fist*) and on the last nite we pretty much drank ouorselves stupid. :laugh: We were stayin in caravans and they got wrecked, drink and food everywhere. aww it was such a good trip, cant wait for this years tour. Cork here we come!!

The Argonaut

I spent 12 months in Europe. Bought a kombi and drove for 7 months going from England to Turkey and pretty much everything in between. The best year of my life. Also went to Egypt on the way to London. Loved Egypt and Turkey the best.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I spent 12 months in Europe. Bought a kombi and drove for 7 months going from England to Turkey and pretty much everything in between. The best year of my life. Also went to Egypt on the way to London. Loved Egypt and Turkey the best.
Man, sounds like a top holiday. A bit envious.