• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am english, but i like Mexican Food

steds

Hi i am english but i find mexican cuisine very yummy, i think their the most scrumptious tasting foods in the world and i wana drown in a big bowl of pico de gallo. :wub:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
There is a place that is near my work, called 'El Fuego'. Their burrito is about three pounds, and if heaven exists, I imagine it will be like that burrito.

shortpitched713

I like Italian food, but believe it or not I'm originally from Pakistan and now live in the USAs! :-O And neither of those countries have anything to do with Italy. Isn't that so wierd! :cool:

Matteh

I like Italian food, but believe it or not I'm originally from Pakistan and now live in the USAs! :-O And neither of those countries have anything to do with Italy. Isn't that so wierd! :cool:
Don't the Godfather films prove Italy and America have very close ties?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
TBH, very few beans in there. Some black or pinto beans depending on what you want, but lots of spicy beef, chicken, rice, guacamole, sour cream, rice, cheese and spicy sauce.

It's the elixir of life.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm not gonna deny that that sounds good. But that doesn't mean I agree with you.

C_C

Not a big fan of Mexican food myself. Mexican women on the other hand...
Same here.
I dunno why but Mexican food always feels like those street stall foods you find in India. Maybe because they'r both sopping with oil and eating them regularly = stomach dies a horrible death.

But Mexican women....:D :D

ripper868

mexican food is good, mexican women are better, i am very happy with my aussie women though, best in world IMO

Spot the aussie