• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I ****ing did it

Manee

One year on from diagnosed with cancer and i'm still here. drunk off my face and loving life. **** you cancer and yay to life. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

Manee

liver cancer here you come :( :( :( :( :( :(
Haha, I seldom drink. For a uni student, I am a light drinker and a lightweight at that. Even tonight, I've only had 5 pints! **** it, germ cell tumour, what the **** causes that? Who knows!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Good effort, chap. :cool:

Without wishing to be too much of the sanctimonious old ****, your fight does rather put the quotidian irritations one faces into perspective.

Manee

Ah! that's good.

How's the treatment going ? Is it still going ?
Nope. The final surgery took it all out (or perhaps left a tiny bit in, difficult to tell). I used to have blood tests every month but they make them less frequent and I will have a CT scan in May. There was no triumphant 'all-clear' as I am still being monitored and so I'm taking this anniversary to be the important one.